Friday, December 28, 2007

A New Year present from The Juicy Fruits…

It's been nearly a year since The Juicy Fruits took its first steps in the world of blogging. With a little help from fellow bloggers from all over the globe many music lovers found their way to this blog.

With around average 500 visits a week, it all makes things worthwile. So thanks for your visits and comments. Stick around during the next year, keep visiting TJF and tell your friends…

Anyway, to celebrate one year of TJF I've put together a little compilation of some of the best songs from the past year, featuring rock bands like Marillion, Porcupine Tree and Vintersorg, alongside some indie stuff by The Good, the Bad And the Ugly, Radiohead and Arctic Monkeys and some electronica (Air, Menomena)…

Check it out! I hope you'll like it…
Link in comments…

4 comments:

Salty Dog said...

http://rapidshare.com/files/79513122/TJF_2007.zip.html

barb michelen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sakalli said...

My blog was shutdown by blogspot a few weeks ago. I've opened a new blog to post a notice and ask for help. Would be glad if you could update the new link in your sidebar.

http://sakallimusic2.blogspot.com/

Câmera Digital said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.